vineri, 28 februarie 2014

A very nice poem I found...

A small flower is blooming inside my heart,

The unwithering flower you gave to me,

I was able to believe strongly enough in myself,

So I'm not afraid anymore...

I was happy meeting you,

And proud of our holding hands,

Even though we look up to different skies now,See?

I can walk on my own now... i laugh more during sad times,

To hide the pain I feel inside,

But you hugged me gently without saying a thing

I felt as if it were like opening a door frozen in ice...

I was happy meeting you,

Even though I could only share my lonliness,

Even though we're separated now,

I still feel that we're somehow connected under this sky...

I didn't say thank you...I couldn't even promise...

However, like on that day, if the wind blows

Then I know we will surely meet again...



(Unknown)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu