sâmbătă, 21 septembrie 2013

Dream interpretation



Last night I had a very strange dream, I was lost in some kind of cave there wore gates of iron everywere I tried to escape. Then I saw a child like 2-3 years old looking straight at me  from under some stairs in the same cave were I was. He looked more mature than he was aged and had  a superiority air. Then someone- a woman said this is the sign that you expected and then I followed that child and I was moving up the stairs.When I was up there was no child and I was free.
And so I pulled some cards for this dream.
The cards are - Vanessa, Serephina and Omega.

So this dream was telling me that I should follow my divine intuition and make the right decision, the best I can for my own benefit nd for those arround me. The second card is telling me that it will be a change in my family or something regarding my family- Can't wait to see what is that about. And the third card is Victory  yeeyy something that I wish for is coming true.
Thank you my dear angels for your guidance and support.
I wish you all the best and angel blessings to you my reader!
Have a wonderful blessed weekend!







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu